We offer language courses with mini video lessons inspired by real-life conversations. We are looking for long term partnerships with native US English speaking actors/presenters to create short vertical (reel) videos. Here is a chance to create an impact for millions of aspiring native speakers by teaching them about your language and culture.
1. The role is for a video presenter/actor. Writing and editing will be taken care by our team.
2. Videos are to be shot in different situations. It can be a cafe setting, a garden, or a university. Using a good spot makes content engaging and immersive. We are fine with you selecting the location of your convenience (We will write scripts accordingly). We will need many of these videos as we are to create a complete course for our app (You will be mostly needing another person to shoot the video).
3. Videos will be conversational in nature, giving the users an impression that they are talking with you (as a presenter in the video). Please check a sample here: [[login to view URL]]([login to view URL])
4. You don't need to be a language teacher. All we expect is a clear and accurate pronunciation of words with less background noise.
5. Videos will typically have 50-100 words (1-2 min video length).
6. We are looking at this video as an assessment for our next videos. Our estimate is we will be needing close to 500 such videos for our app.
(Kindly note: We will be using this video content for educational purposes on our app and promotions on our social channels).
Please share video links of you speaking in English. No need to shoot if you already have a reel/YouTube video.