BUDGET: ~$100 (take this budget amount lightly - bid higher or lower based on what you believe is fair)
ALSO NOTE: ALL interested candidates (INCLUDING INVITED CANDIDATES) must meet requirements detailed below to bid. Bids will be ignored/deleted if requirements are not met.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experts at Actionscript 3
- Individual contractors or small teams (at most 3 in your team)
- Direct communication with developer (we do not want to interface through any third party/PM)
WHAT YOU WILL BE BIDDING ON
- You will create a flash snippet which will ask the user some questions. Upon completing these questions, the user will participate in an automated interview where a list of questions (in audio format; housed in our server) will be output to the user's audio, and the user will respond through his/her PC headset (responses will be recorded and stored in our server)
- IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE to go through the "[url removed, login to view]" file attached
DO NOT BID IF YOU:
- are a jack-of-all trades (if you have past projects, they should be focused more heavily on flash development)
- are part of a company or team with more than three employees (we prefer individual consultants or small groups)
- expect compensation up front (we typically setup milestone payment structures where compensation is provided only upon delivery of pre-defined milestone)
- This script is a very small part of a much larger scale project. Dependent on your performance and professionalism, you will be invited to take part in future modules/projects.
- Somewhere in your bid, please type "I've read the [url removed, login to view] file and I am NOT a jack-of-all trades. I am an expert at Actionscript 3"
- Because our projects are time sensitive, your time to completion estimates must be as accurate as possible. We recommend you to be conservative on these estimates.
- You must speak fluent English and be open/flexible to conducting Skype voice calls on an as-needed basis.