I am from a web development company based in Kent, Websolve, and came across your profile on Freelancer.
Would you be interested in a part time position (with the possibility of full time work)?
Tasks would include things like:
- Helping us to carry out adminstrative based tasks e.g. setting up emails, hosting etc... Training and instruction would be provided
- Checking documents we have written for spelling and grammar errors
- Taking an billable hours report and invoicing the relevant clients
- Checking sites over for design issues and reporting them back to us
- Checking systems against a spec to ensure they work as expected
We are a small friendly team and are just a bit busy at the moment and need someone to help us out.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss pay and working hours. Would be great to setup a meeting once we have had a chat on the phone to see if you would like to work with us.
I have just popped the minimums in budget box as could not work out how else to contact you apart from invite you to bid on a project