Currently, we are looking for an experienced assistant manager (female) to start as a part-time freelancer with ample opportunity to evolve into a full-time position. Our Foundation will provide legal and medical assistance to the population and help mitigate Covid consequences; In such a way that the people can return to Normal Life.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with international professional organizations. As a virtual foundation firm, we need a strong administrative support team member who is very knowledgeable but not limited to the job functions listed below:
• Minimum of 2 years of manager’s assistant.
• Advance skills in 365 Microsoft Office or Google forms
• Organizational Skills
• Persuasive & Engaging Communication Skills
• Compulsory knowledge of spoken English
• Desirable: knowledge of Spanish
• Experience working with a globally distributed team
• Comfortable transcribing ideas and thoughts and sharing with team members blog posts, emails, and memos.
• High integrity and a strong work ethic, organized, and self-motivated.
• In this role, you will be a part of the Strategic Operation Team. You will also work closely with the Marketing and Finance Teams, among others.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, both virtual and in-person
• Reply to email; manage the inbox and calendar for CEO
• Maintain accurate contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
• Document notes and conversations in our fundraiser project management.
• Support the CEO with various administrative tasks as needed
• Handle multiple projects across organization departments, always prioritizing
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Develop and optimize administrative systems and processes
• Pay will depend on tasks fulfilled 100%