Our real estate company is seeking a highly motivated, well-spoken individual who has excellent phone skills and the ability to set appointments with ease. Most of this position’s time will be spent on a computer and phone making outbound real estate lead calls through a dialer/phone system. We are looking for someone who can convert calls into qualified appointments and closed deals for our team. The main skill we are seeking for this position is the ability to change someone’s “No/Maybe” into a “Yes” over the phone.
A successful cold caller must be persuasive and personable. You will be responsible for influencing individuals to sell their homes to us or schedule an appointment with a team member.
· Use scripts to provide information about our services and present options to the seller
· Ask pertinent questions to understand seller’s requirements
· Record information regarding seller’s contact information, condition of property, timeline of when they would like to sell
· Input lead information to communication board with appropriate data · Schedule appointments and input information into designated area in communication board
· Bi-weekly Zoom meetings to go over results
· Communicates with acquisitions manager and project manager daily
· Proven experience as a telemarketer or cold caller service roles
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; Basic Word + Excel is a must!
· Proficient in computer programs (CRM) and telephone systems (dialer)
· Proficient and fluent in English
· Persistent and results-oriented
· Monday-Friday; flexibility between the hours of 9am-8pm
· Will be required to work a minimum of 2 hours per day, 5 days per week
Opportunities for Bonus Pay after 6 months!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
I've worked for Avis Rent A Car, Drug Free World and Spectrum Aesthetics so I know how to call, talk and work with clients meeting their spectations and for the company to get more money by helping the customer.