Affiliate Marketing Expert
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £625 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
We are looking for a talented, high-energy individual to take our affiliate marketing programs to the next level. We are looking for individuals with a strong Internet affiliate background who desire to work from their home, utilising flexible hours and wish to earn a substantial income. The Ideal candidate will be accountable for accelerating growth by developing and executing strategies to increase customer acquisition via affiliate networks and our internal affiliate program. This role will be responsible for the strategic marketing roadmap of the affiliate channel, and growth internationally. Success will be measured based on growth in customer acquisitions, revenue and profitability. Fantastic opportunity with International expansion.
We offer a competitive base plus commission incentive -
In this role, you will:
• Lead the recruiting and program management of relationships with traditional 3rd party affiliate networks, both domestically and internationally
• Identify and develop relationships with well-positioned international partners (publishers and networks)
• Ensure affiliate networks and programs align with product roadmap and priorities, with a particular emphasis on growing our customer base
• Implement a robust promotion and communication program for both key publishers as well as the broader affiliate base
• Accelerate the growth of our internal affiliate program
• Develop strategies and tactics to increase our network of referrals across key SMB segments, particularly Hosting sites
• Ensure our website experience and support tools facilitate active referrals
• Monitor acquisitions and ensure fraud protection measures are current
• Build-out a world-class affiliate team, create a differentiated capability
• Ensure our resourcing aligns with overall marketing / customer acquisition priorities
• Identify and utilise 3rd party partners effectively
• Deliver against financial and operational targets
• Set and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for acquisition and revenue growth
• Continuously analyse and adjust affiliate strategies, tactics and spending based on CPA and other key metrics
• Work effectively in a fast-paced ‘test & learn’, metrics-based environment
• Develop and implement policies, measurements, and operational procedures that ensure an aggressive return on investment
• Live our values and culture: fast-paced, metrics-driven, innovative, results oriented
Do you have what it takes?
• Proven experience leading a high-performing affiliate marketing program spanning both affiliate networks as well as a direct program
• International experience a plus
• Results oriented, self-starter who communicates effectively (written, oral, presentation).
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Innovative; able & willing to come up with new ideas
• Strategic and tactical; able to identify high-level priorities and then deliver exceptional execution
• Strong analytical background
• Ability to interpret information for management decision making
As a part of our team, you help drive our company to its next level of domestic and global growth.
Are you ready to come with us?
Here’s what you need:
• Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
• Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
• Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
• Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online