LUDO-VIC creates 3D animations using Motion Capture Technology.
The MoCap supplier has rigged a character accordingly, and I need 3 other characters to be modified accordingly :
3 existing characters need to be modified to follow the reference file's architecture : Ludo, Vic, Vic_Mother.
• The skeleton and shapes need to be the same as in the reference file (proportions of the skeleton can change to fit properly to each character)
• One file per character and one character per file.
• Each character centered in the world; Within the same scale as the reference one; No left over scale should be present (history cleaned)
• No Maya constraint ("wrap" or other). Only Skins and Blendshapes.
• Adapt each characters blend shapes to follow what is set in the reference file. Delete/Create new shapes if needed in the new files.
• Place items at the right places (Left shoe is on the left foot) and follow a clean naming convention (Some of Vic's blendshapes were inverted ; No names like "Landlord:Posing_v6:Posing_v5:Posing_v4:Skinning2_V10:c001004man_Group")
• Each character should have the same number of fingers (Vic has 4)
• UVs need to be properly unwrapped, no overlapping. Split face & body UVs if necessary.
This means that we would get 4 files, one per character. Each is the same skeleton and shapes as the reference one, but with different proportions.
Each character will have different clothings. In the reference file, the character has 2 ("Classic_Clothes", "Technicien_Clothes").
Here's a list of the clothing required (by order of priority) :
• Ludo - Classic: The normal Ludo Clothing (already designed)
• Ludo - Worker: Classic + safety helmet and a safety harness.
• Vic - Classic: The normal Vic Clothing (already designed)
• Vic - Worker: Classic + safety helmet and a safety harness.
• Vic_Mother - Classic: Classic Vic_Mother clothing (already designed)
• Vic_Mother - Technicien: Jumpsuit clothing (already designed)
• Each is skinned to the character. Don't change the character's original mesh to add your clothing (hiding in the breasts inside the chest, moving the foot to make it fit in a shoe, ...)
• Each character file has all of this character's clothing (like in the reference file, Ludo_Father has the two "classic" and "technician" clothing)
• Each clothing set is in a different layer in Maya.
We will then switch between sets of clothing by hiding/displaying the correct ones.
Here is the reference file:
[login to view URL]
> To be opened with Maya 2017 or superior.
The uploaded picture file shows 4 characters
Ludo-classic : Young Male blueish skin tone - common to all male characters
Vic-classic : Young Female greenish skin tone - common to all female characters
Vic-mother : Same body as Vic-classic, her facial features are hardened
Ludo-Father : Same body as Ludo-classic, his facial features are hardened
Warden : same male body, different face ( Person visible on the right of the picture )
17 freelancers are bidding on average €661 for this job
Hello. We are 3d professonal team and we can create 3d animations, skeleton and shapes, character, clothing . If you like our work you can contact me. Thanks.