Philadelphia-based vacation rental management company hiring again!
This time of the year, we are expanding our team and looking for admin staff and reservation managers.
You should have experience in customer service and preferred to have hospitality experience.
Only those who submit (1) a cover letter and (2) a CV will be considered to be reviewed and further followed up. The cover letter is at your free will in what to write about, but just a word of advice is that this is like a showcase of yourself in addition to a CV. In other words, I can imagine how you will fit into our company based on your cover letter. Additionally, I am attaching a job application for you to fill out and send to me. This is not required to apply, yet I will make it a requirement once you pass the first stage of document review.
Usually, I received emails as it was easier for me, but due to the Freelancer website's rules, you can send me the cover letter and resume via chat.
- Starting salary will be dependent on your experience and time commitment. You will have a chance to fill out your desired pay on a job application attached below.
- we are a vacation rental management company along with sister companies of Real Estate Development, therefore, I welcome everyone eager to learn about the market.
- if you speak Spanish, it is a plus, but not required.
- you must be able to work during the EST time frame.
- Most Importantly, we won’t be able to review any applicants without a cover letter and CV. Thanks for your understanding.
Looking forward to interacting with great people!
24 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
Hi there, I have read and understood your project requirements. I shall be able to work with you. Please leave a message so that we can discuss more over the chat. Thanks