* Social web application
* Need a simple, clean, elegant design that non-technical users can use, and feel is friendly and inviting. color scheme, icons, layout, graphic design, etc.
- Our team has a strong technical background, so we expect to work directly with the developer (not a project manager). Developer needs to have good communication skills and take instruction well.
- Expect the developer to quickly gain a strong sense of what we’re trying to accomplish and work with us on best implementation.
- We will provide HTML designs.
PAGES AND FEATURES
* Home Page
- Landing page about the community -
- Page needs to have a generic layout that can fit multiple smaller communities - e.g. “San Jose Book Club”, “Master’s Golf Association”, “Video Game Traders of America”.
- Domain specific content - we will provide
- domain specific theme
- Ability to login using Facebook
- Primary Links
-- Dashboard, My Lists, Friends, Marketplace, Settings
- Stats box, Notifications, Workflow manager, recent activity feed (showing recent activity from user or user’s network. Dynamic (auto-refresh’s when new activity happens).
* My Lists
- Ability to manage 2 lists - Have List and Want List
- Ability to easily add items to each list - photo, description, price,rating, etc
- Ability to easily view items in my lists, 2 views: gallery view and list (table) view.
- Options on privacy levels - no one can view, everyone can view, only my network
- Ability to easily edit items
* Stuff Interaction/workflow management
- Ability to interact with other people and other people’s stuff is key to the design.
* View Stuff
- A ‘Marketplace’ section to view stuff on the network;
- Ability to browse network of people on the community, and see their stuff.
* Stuff Interaction
- Comment on other people’s stuff
- ‘Like’ other people’s stuff
- Request to borrow w/”Return by” date.
- Request to trade
- Make offer to buy
- Stuff owner
-- Respond to borrow, trade, offer requests
-- Make counter offers,
-- reply with comments and details about the transaction
-- Easily track status of items - e.g. borrowed by...;
- A non-logged in view - if an unknown user comes to the site, give them access to basic information - e.g. home page, marketplace - with access to stuff “Everyone can see”;
* Notifications - email, socials
* Ability to post to Facebook wall
* Ability to share on Twitter
* Ability to ‘like’
- support FourSquare type awards for various activities - e.g. “Added 10 items”, “Lent my first item”, “Returned all items on time”, etc.
- view my badges
- view my friend badges
- post to Twitter of Facebook
ACCOUNT AND SETTINGS
* When first logging in using Facebook login, prefill with Facebook info
* Support account info: name, email, password, shipping address info, etc
* Ability to set default privacy settings for items
* Change basic account information
- jQuery, jQueryUI, DataTables
- Facebook connect
- Twitter integration
- FOR FUTURE: PHASE 2 - iPHONE background strong plus, but not required.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $3496 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.