We are purchasing a custom built CMS that only has support for one currency. We need it to support values in 5 currencies. We enter 1 value into the CMS. The other 4 values must be calculated by AJAX and jQuery, when needed.
Our requirements are:
1. We want to implement this with the minimal amount of disruption to the code of the CMS.
2. We want the currency conversion to take place in the background, without the user's intervention.
3. We are not prepared to embed a currency converter.
We are open to other suggestions on how to solve this problem.
Our current thinking on how to solve this problem is as follows:
1. To meet criteria 1, use [url removed, login to view] jQuery Bubble Popup v.2.3.1.
2. To meet criteria 2, use [url removed, login to view] as it is able to provide results via ajax.
Each page on the website holds a few values that we need to convert, for example:
<span class="lef F18B orange">500.00</span>
<span class="lef F18B orange">400.00</span>
<span class="lef F18B orange">300.00</span>
What we want to achieve is:
1. Let the user hover their mouse over the value of 500.
2. A small loading graphic displays while the currency conversion is taking place. Please visit: [url removed, login to view] for an example.
3. Use jQuery to read the 500.00 from the span tag.
4. Pass value to AJAX currency converter.
5. Send value to a server-side PHP converter to do the actual conversion using the Google API
6. Accept results back from the PHP converter
7. Display the results of the currency conversion in a jQuery bubble that appears above the 500.
The bubble must be four lines high, each line represents a different currency.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $124 for this job
We are the team that you search for this work. We are the master of jQuery,we can do anything with jQuery.. Check our PM for details about this work. Kind Regards. Team ViPeRs.
Hello Sir, We can perform your work and give you the best [url removed, login to view] have a look in to the PM for some more information. Regards WJD Team.