I want my automated trading system to start with small position and build position by pending order only placed ahead of direction. Software uses pending order instead of market order because slippage and requote and other issues come with it. So when signal was wrong do not lose much but when get on to the trend, going to make good profit. I think Non-Lag Moving average is good indicator but if you think something better let me know.
Thank you in advance.
1) Software need to generate pending order in direction to trade with stop loss as well as take profit attached.
2) Number of Pip steps as well as size of pip steps also number of pending order need to be configurable.
3) Use Short time Non-Lag moving average and longer time Non-Lag moving average as indicator.
4) When both moving average agrees take trade.
5) When short time average change direction but as if Longer time Non Lag moving average do not change direction then hedge position should be opened with configurable amount of open position. (Like 1.2 times of open position etc.)
6) When short time moving average changes direction again, all the position will be closed. And start new set of pending order to be generated to the direction of short time Non Lag Moving average.
7) And when both Non-Lag moving averages change direction, software close all the pending order as well as open position.
8) And open the position and pending order in new direction both moving average agree.
5) Parameter of both Non Lag Moving average needs to be configurable.
6) Software needs to works any time frame.
8) Global stop loss as well as Global takes profit.
9) Equity trading stop.
10) Each time software start new cycle, recalculate amount of position according money management parameter
11) Ba able to stop trend detection component and be able to give direction on trade manually.
12) Time filter
13) Emergency close all function.
11) Any other ideas??