I am looking fro a talented developer to make Amazon to eBay Dropshipping Automatic Order Fulfillment Web Application. It has to work on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] platform.
Here's a how the process of order fulfillment looks like and a list of necessary features:
- get new orders from eBay API into the app dashboard let's say every 15-30 minutes
- add products to the basket using product list uploaded by user - list of asins and corresponding eBay item numbers or using title match if there's no product list
- fulfill the order on Amazon using provided amazon accounts and payment method set by user - it's our supplier so app has to act like a customer that purchases stuff
- if it's FBA supplier then check his VAT registration status
- skip orders with errors (address restriction, incorrect delivery address, limited quantity) and move them to errors dashboard
- fulfill limited quantity orders on another amazon account
- fulfill addon items when there's more than 20£
- use list of gift cards and credit card as payment methods
- export and update order history to google sheets
It doesn't have to look very fancy. It just has to be functional. I may want to turn it into subscription based software in the future.
Please contact me asap if you're interested and experienced in this type of projects so we can discuss it in details.