Need the following:
1. Simple frontend app - login, auth, upload uncalibrated images to AWS, download calibrated images from AWS
(Limit each user to a XXX no. of images, with feature to 'top-up' credits, only successful calibration will be deducted)
2. Once uploaded, uncalibrated images to be uploaded to AWS
(notify user that the images are being calibrated)
3. Starts AWS EC2 instances that are preloaded with Photoshop CS6 and a .bin script
4. Automatically run the script - the script will be provided
(Script will read the images from a particular folder on desktop; and write the calibrated images back to another folder)
5. Once done, download the calibrated images back to app.
(notify users that the calibrations has been completed)
6. Stop the EC2 instance.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $483 for this job
Hi. I did a very similar project for another client around 5-6 months ago. I am sure i can do the same for you. Kindly drop me a message in chat so we can discuss this in more detail