We already have a project deployed to AWS Lambda with serverless framework and some scripts in CloudFormations to deploy our Infraestructure. (S3, Network, RDS Aurora Serverless, etc...)
We want to add the deployment of a new enpoint, to get a PDF and a JSON from POST Petition.
This Endpoint should create a detailed workflow:
0. Client Open a websocket (store information about web socket)
1. Get The file, analyze the file, add file details (size, md5, originalName) to database, store it to S3 and store an Event to a SQS Queue (or other Event based trigger)
2. Launch a AWS Step process with several steps consisting in
- 3. Verify the file type (PDF, Compatible LibreOffice file, Image, Other)
- 4.1. If Other throw an error
- 4.2. If it is PDF copy it to output S3 folder
- 4.3. If it is a LibreOffice compatible layer, transform it to PDF (lambda already existing)
- 4.4 If it is an Image, transform it to PDF
- 5. Create a thumbnail image for each page of the resultant PDF
- 6. On finish notify by web socket to the customer
The project consists in:
- Create the Cloudformation script that deploy the serverless that create the associated Lambdas.
- Create the Cloudformation script that deploys the AWS step confguration
- Create the typescript lambdas with serverless to create the proposed flow.
- Test it from a front-end petition
The final output will require step-by-step documentation, configured [login to view URL] and aws configuration and deployment scripts
10 freelancers are bidding on average €175 for this job
Hello Dear, I have gone through the reqquirement above you shared. please let me know when we can discuss amd start working. Looking forward for your rrsponse. Thanka John