First of all hope you are well and safe.
I need some help to create a new Amazon AWS EC2 instance where we can Install VirtualMin in order to manage our websites.
Things to do:
1. Install a compatible Ubuntu version in order to run VirtualMin;
2. Install PHP multi-versions from 5.6 to 8.0 , default version must be 7.4;
3. Virtualmin will need to handle some Magento instances, so you have to install Memcached or Redis, Java and Elasticsearch;
4. It would be cool if you could install also Installatron (actually still in beta [login to view URL]);
5. SSL must be properly configured each time I'll try create a new virtual server;
6. We need to connect VirtualMin to Amazon AWS S3 in order to schedule a periodically backup for each virtual server;
7. Email service must work perfect on Virtualmin, so you'll need to configure Postfix properly;
8. DNS, Nameserver etc.. I expect a properly working VirtualMin configuration, I had previously experience with non compliant VirtualMin instance and gotcha lots of issues during domain linking procedure.
I'm looking to collaborate with you for long time
Thanks in Advance
15 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
Hi there use my 10 years of experience system administrator, will send you details about my past project just ping me and release payment after satisfaction project complete