DICOM STORAGE SCP
- Compatible with Dicom 3.0
- Compatible with all transfer syntax
- Compatible with all SOPs
- Compatible with all forms of compression
- Multi Thread"
- Log file of received images, communication with WS, and sending images. File generated per day ([login to view URL]).
DICOM STORAGE SCU
- To be able to inform ip, port and aetitle for sending images.
" - Communication with Web Service (methods) - API REST / JSON
-For each image received, it will consume methods of the Web Service, to send information about the images (Name of the patient, patient's record, date of the exam, among other information) and to receive information to be able to separate the images in folders for later sending to S3."
" - The files received per study, must be saved in a folder, and after configurable time without receiving the images, these must be compressed (.zip) and sent to S3 Amazon. Where to save and how to save, you will know through the methods of the Web Service.
- The files sent must be saved in another folder, with a different time set for automatic deletion. In case of sending for the same exam, the files will be compressed again and sent to Amazon S3 again."
6 freelancers are bidding on average $601 for this job
Hi. Thanks for your job posting. I have been developed a project for DICOM Viewer and OHIF. And I am very familiar in AWS. If you want, I can show you my advance work. Please contact me. THank you.