We work for a company who need their customer to submit photos of their’s documents, letters, bills and other documents. Today we are doing it using email, WhatsApp or other channels, but we need to create a centralized process to do this.
Objective of the project.
Allow our customers to upload their documents using a web page, and validate the format and text from those documents to ensure that it is valid. This will be done using a SmatPhone from the customer side, and a web interface from our Customer Service.
We need to be very secure environment, a well known services like AWS, with security features that are easily to implement.
A. Very secure environment to avoid external access, hacking or leakeage of information.
B. Webpage for our customer service which is only accessible using credentials, create requests, and review the submitting documents.
C. Webpage for customers with an input box for search the request (4 to 8 code) or using the link. Also the pages needed to complete the customer workflow defined below.
D. Validation process on AWS, or other recognized open cloud services. We don’t want a blackbox!
E. All code and services used, and the documentation of the process and code.
1. Our company needs to generate a request to a specific customer. For example, we will ask “John Doe” to upload 3 documents (it could be up to 5 documents):
• ID Document from both sides (always both sides)
• Any bill with an address of his house
• Formal letter of your request with your signature in it
2. Our customer service agent (the requester) will generate this request using a web interface and get a CODE (from 4 to 8 letter code), and a link to the page that will allow the customer to upload those documents.
3. The customer will be able to click the link, OR enter their CODE to access the request.
a. The customer will see all the required documents
b. Capture one by one the documents from their smartphone’s camera.
c. In every capture, the process will validate the image. (Check the validation processs detailed on the next sections)
d. IF all of them are valid, submit to a cloud. IF one or more are not valid, ASK the customer to retake the photo.
4. When the submission happens, it will trigger an email to notify the requester from the customer service.
5. After the submission, the customer is not allowed to see the request, change the documents, nor upload them again. For that, another request must be set.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $254 for this job
let's start I have experience to use AWS and third party api I want to work in long term with you so wil try to complete this job. Please give me a chance to my skill
hi ... I've gone through your project and I'm really interested in it...I want to join not because I want money but because I want to improve upon my skills and also help in growing your business...have a nice day