Please read the job description carefully, particularly the Google Doc with the link. All the information is there
[login to view URL]
1. Our main transactional data will be on Yugabyte relations DB, and we will save the compressed JSON on OrientDB NoSQL (graph + key-value + document data type).
2. NoSQL DB will have almost as many writes as the number of reads. Experience with high load NoSQL DB situations will be good.
3. ReOpenLDAP - an LDAP for very high speed read many, very low write situations
4. Write a small number of scripts for AWS Quantum which uses PritiQL - almost 100% SQL-compatible. Will need SQL generated by any DB management tool e.g. DBeaver to be tweaked to run correctly.
We were in development mode and everything was done on PostgreSQL. We want to replace PostgreSQL with GraphQL + Yugabyte DB + OrientDB + ReOpenLDAP + SQLite (on mobile device).
Your job is to design db structure for the NoSQL, relations DB (RDBMS) and LDAP, and make them work through GraphQL.
Optimize queries, schemas, tables, stored procedures if required to reduce load and speed performance. Our backend code is in Node.js and frontend in Flutter Dart.
Bonus point if you have expertise AND previous production expertise with:
1. OrientDB for machine learning on our data type - mostly numerical (numbers) but unstructured and not relational.
2. Use iPaaS and ESB integration software as message brokers for loosely coupled integration.
Our senior developer will give the schema and tables for each db as well as we understand them. You are the DB expert and you will make the final decision
The frontend developer will do the mobile part with the help of the senior developer.
The database developer will make sure everything works properly through GraphQL client
We expect the work should be completed in 2 weeks.
No syncing between distributed db.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1123 for this job
Hello, I have read your job details carefully and i can do your work if you will provide me more details of project.I will definitely give you a best solution to your problem. Thanks