## Please do not apply if you cannot do this project, and have nt completed this project exactly in the past. I am not after people learning on the job. ##
Hi, i'm the CEO and former head of Product of an established enterprise SaaS application in Australia. I am wanting an individual to assit over remote desktop to complete this job and any of the others listed at the bottom of this post.
3x backend, 2x frontend, 1x QA, 1x all-rounder (myself), you?
- service providers (B2B)
- consumers of these service providers (B2C)
I am taking this task on plus the list at bottom but need some assistance.
The roles are flexible: from guidance to developing the solution in full including front end UI.
SSO via SAML2.0 integrated with a clients Azure AD.
- AWS cognito
Steps taken so far:
I've set a cognito pool up
chose Azure as the authenticating party
got the data I needed to pass onto the client
client has added cognito in Azure AD and provided us back the metadata
Now just not sure what to do next and have a lot of other competing projects so im in need of some fast, efficient help.
Access to AWS, code, database is all available.
++ Other tasks I am seeking assistance on in roughly this order are:++
- Setup of AWS Pinpoint for SMS comms (single, bi direction and if possible a billing engine so we can sell to our saas users sms credits)
- Setting up MFA via Google and Microsoft Authenticator
- Assistance moving Postgres to Aurora and visualisation of the data
- Experienced UI/UX consultant - upgrading from js to bootstrap or Tailwind and need UX review and devops assistance
- Restful API creation
- Fulltime/Part time - Full Stack Devs - Ruby/js frameworks (bootstrap, tailwinds)
- Part time/Casual - Android and iOS dev (open to rebuilding)
- Ongoing Dev ops + Modernisation Assistance
+ Any of combinations of the above
15 freelancers are bidding on average $41/hour for this job
Hi There, I have read the description and I am ready to do this task for you. I'd be very happy to discuss this further and get started for you as soon as possible. Thank You,