My client has a WordPress website with Woocommerce integrated into the website and requires 697 products to be synced through to various platforms using different softwares.
AMAZON & EBAY
- The products from Woocommerce need to be synced through to Amazon and eBay using a software called WP-Lister here -[login to view URL]
- 2 templates have been created for eBay, a front store template and product listing template which need to be integrated into my clients eBay store.
- The products from Woocommerce need to be synced through to Facebook shop page using the following plugin - [login to view URL]
- We have created two templates, one for store front and one for product listings which need to be integrated into the eBay shop page, need to make sure products listed are all using the product listing templates.
- Epos Now is a cloud-based software provider, specialising in the design and manufacture of electronic point of sale. I need all products from Woocommerce to be synced through to Epos Now using zapier or another product of your choice.
- All sales made through each platform - Facebook, Amazon, eBay & Epos Now need to reflect each all platform, so if there are 697 products on one platform then all platforms need to show this aswell.
1. What experience do you have of syncing products on Facebook, Amazon, eBay & Epos Now from Woocommerce?
2. What details would you need to complete this task?
3. How long will this project take you to complete?
4. Have you used WP-Lister, Facebook for WooCommerce and zapier before?
5. Can you tell me a project like this that you have completed before?
Please note this project will need to be completed by Wednesday 21st March, please answer all the 5 questions above and make sure you have read the project description before applying for this role as well as quoting the reference - "HCHproject". I will need to speak to you through Skype during this project through calls so you must have good english.