Nisman Solutions creates and implements complex solutions in the areas of systems and application development, systems integration and business intelligence.
We are looking for Russian Speaking Microsoft .Net Software Engineer for long-term cooperation to work on medium and large size projects with the ability to work remotely and participate in interesting and promising projects. Flexible position with the opportunity to grow with the company and assume more responsibility with proven results.
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns, SDLC, OOP principles, Data Structures and basic characteristics of code quality.
• Strong knowledge of and expertise in C# programming language and SQL Server databases.
Ability to read, use and create technical documentation in English is required.
• Experience with Git version control system.
• Knowledge of DevOps principles, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB etc.) is desirable.
• Knowledge and/or interest in other languages and technologies such as Xamarin, Python / Django is a plus.
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Redis or other NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Conversational English is a big plus.
• Systems Design and Development.
• Development of algorithms and interactions in programs.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
• Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of building
• Unit and regression testing.
• Ensuring high performance and scalability.
• Improvement of internal software quality control systems.
• Working with the software development team and clients.
• Improvement and support of existing software.
Must have common sense, teamwork experience and high attention to detail, responsibility. Being able to solve problems and participate in discussions on sometimes short notice is a must. Have the desire to develop and grow professionally with the company and take on more responsibility with proven results. Pro‐active and positive attitude to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
Availability and flexibility are required.