access of azure resources from aws lambda using managed identity
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with the setup of Azure and AWS Lambda using managed identity.
** its urgent
I have two different cloud environments one is azure second is aws, In aws I have lamda functions which reads the data from Azure like vm details , status etc. For now I am using client id, tenet id and secrets in my aws serverless lamda code, which is being served by an api through api Gateway. For now what i need is, I don't want to use secrets in my aws lamda code, I want it to handle by managed Identities and assume roles.
- The project requires expertise in both Azure and AWS.
- I require one managed identity for this project.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Azure and AWS
- Proficiency in configuring and managing Lambda functions
- Experience with setting up and managing managed identities
Project ID: #37498885