Define the target architecture for our Startup on AWS.
Key requirements are:
1) DevOps capabilities (Prod, Test, Dev) for continuous improvement
2) Geographical scalability and replication (USA, Europe, ASIA)
3) MEAN STACK Platform (Angular, Node, Mongo)
Require ONLY the following:
1) Analysis of key Platform requirements:
a) geographical coverage (check the attached document)
b) Interfaces: near real-time data replication (user-generated data only) - No batch sync!
c) Web & Mobile Applications
2) A document describing the Design of the Target AWS Architecture including:
a) key components (e.g. EC2 + S3 etc.)
b) Design for High Availability
c) Design for Scalability
d) CI/CD and deployment pipeline
e) CDN and caching layer
f) AWS account structure for Prod/QA/Devtest
g) Data backup and replication
h) Security and User Access
i) Network Architecture
j) Automation Augmentation including automation scripts for DevOps (e.g. cache invalidation, etc.)
k) Recommendation of AWS/Open Source tools for management, caching, etc.
l) High-Level guide on how to deploy the stack and technical requirements for the deployment to be successful
The above must be delivered in clear English and diagrams to be delivered as editable files (Powerpoint, Visio, etc.).
NO IMPLEMENTATION NOR OPERATION SERVICES REQUIRED! Implementation is already part of our existing contract with the development team. Further collaborations will be evaluated accordingly to the needs.