Hello, I need someone to set up a system using AWS which would:
- connect to my IP camera using its IP address
- store the live feed on AWS cloud storage
- store on AWS a list of faces with their respective names
- use a Lambda application with Amazon Rekognition to recognize who is in front of the ip camera and store its name with timestamp
- store the “unknown” faces with their timestamp so that I can manually update their names on the database
7 freelancers are bidding on average $680 for this job
I would like to do this for pets. I am an AWS person, and I would like to do this. Most people can write the code for this. Let's chat about where it can be used.