A mobile app (android and iOS) that enables people to barter trade used items. The mobile apps can be done even using cross platforms like React or flutter and can even be implemented on platforms like firebase. Will require a web admin panel to manage the app data.
1. Upload Item/Service eg
Item: Trade your pair of jeans for a pair of jacket. Snap a photo and give it a description.
Service: Good at graphic design? Develop a logo for someone for a pair of computer accessories.
2. Search/Filter: You can filter by distance, value range, or categories to get exactly what you want. You can also filter by what others want, so if you have it, you can make the trade happen.
3. Propose a Trade: The platform to allow the user to trade any combination of items. Eg 3 items for 2, or 1 service for 5 items…just about any combination. The two people can chat, negotiate and agree before trade is sealed.
4. Carbon points (reward points):
System assigns carbon points based on the item uploaded (based on preloaded data), which can be tracked in the user’s profile
5. Delivery of the items: Once the user accepts a ‘received’ trade, or a trade they ‘sent’ is accepted by someone else, that’s a trade made!
The 2 persons can decide to:
• Chat and Meet-Up and exchange
6. Rate : the user can rate the person whom they have traded with, and leave feedback.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $893 for this job
Hi, We have 3 years of react native and native ios and android development experience. We would be able to create the perfect app for your requirements. Kindly ping me to discuss more on the project