System used & constraints:
- Android 3.0
- Tablet Iconia A500 (Acer)
- Must support flash content (via flash plugin 10.3)
- No root access required (or any manipulation voiding guarantee)
When the application is used:
- Screen is blocked on landscape mode.
- The standard Android icon used to access all applications is hidden (item 1 in screenshot attached)
- The standard Android icon ("+") is hidden (item 2 in screenshot attached)
- There is only one Home screen (no horizontal nor vertical scrolling possible).
- All icons available on the home page cannot be moved, deleted, resized anymore and no new icon can be added. Applications available on the home page can be launched and used as usual.
- Keeping finger pressed on the home page has no effect.
- Lock USB port access
- Lock SD memory card access
- Disable access to Chrome browser settings menu
- Access to Android Settings/WiFi/Air plane mode (item 3 in screenshot attached) are locked by a password to be defined at launch. If the correct password is entered, the application is disabled.
- Configuration to remain when Android is re-launched (the only way to disable the app is to enter the password in Settings)
- compiled apk
- full application code
Alternative suggestions to achieve the same requirements are welcome !