Hello, Freelancers, and thank you for reviewing my project.
I am looking for a very simple app, which will be available across all platforms: android, iOS and Windows. For Android and iOS, it should be available on both phones and tablets; for Windows, it should be available on on desktop, laptop and tablets. That may be an obvious assumption, but I just wanted to be clear.
The function of the app is for the patient to answer 1-3 questions (Yes/No) from 8 categories, and 1 question for which, if "Yes", text input is required (please see attached PDF for example). In the background, based on the patient's input, the patient is classified as being in one of three zones: Red, Yellow or Green.
If in the Red or Yellow zone, the app should dial a particular number, if the app is being accessed from a phone; if being accessed from another device, the patient should be instructed to call a particular number. The number MAY be different for Red and Yellow zones (see below).
If in the Green zone, a set of instructions should be displayed on the device (again, see attached PDF).
1. Registration (required): Username and Password, stored locally.
2. Registration (required): Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth, Address, Telephone number.
3. Registration (optional): Email address
4. Local access: Phone, email
5. Registration (required): Physician Last Name, Physician First Name, Physician Phone Number
6. Registration (optional): Nurse Last Name, Nurse First Name, Nurse Phone Number
7. Registration (optional): Other Healthcare Provider Last Name, Other Healthcare Provider First Name, Other Healthcare Provider Phone Number
8. Registration (optional): Physician Office Email Address
9. Registration (optional): Patient Portal Username, Patient Portal Password, Patient Portal web address
10. Diagnosis/Diagnoses (at least one required): CHF, COPD, Pneumonia, MI
The following two functionalities are not immediately required, but I'm providing them for you to consider:
1. If physician office email address is provided, and the patient's symptoms are in the Red or Yellow zones, the following information should be sent via patient's email app to the physician's office email: Patient Name, Patient Phone Number and questions to which the patient answered "Yes".
2. Similarly, if the patient has provided patient portal login information, and the patient's symptoms are in the Red or Yellow zones, the app should securely pass the login information to the patient portal website, login and compose a message with the following information: Patient Name, Patient Phone Number and questions to which the patient answered "Yes".
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Once again, thank you for your interest, and I look forward to working with you!
16 freelancers are bidding on average $225 for this job
Hey, I am interested in learning more about your job! This is right in my wheelhouse and I know I can do a great job. Let’s hop on a phone call to discuss the project - do you have some time this week? Thanks!