We are looking to add an AOSP Developer to our team based in India.
We are ideally looking for full-time, project-basis, or part-time.
- Exciting project with opportunity to learn and cultivate your skills
- Work autonomously and in collaboration within our friendly team
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our products
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables diligently
- Fluent English crucial, other languages a plus
- Android system / Linux system
- Android Open Source Project (AOSP)
- Linux system stack (kernel, libc, ...)
- Android build system / Linux kernel programming
- Linux distributions, custom AOSP ISO development
- Java / Shell / C / Make
- C ++ / Qt / Jenkins (big plus)
- Diligent with Git
Please note that it will take us a few days to make a decision, we will revert back in either case, thanks.
This is NOT an Android Developer role, but for someone who has experience with Android Operating System Development / Android Open Source Project / AOSP on ARM and Intel x86 platforms.
This is NOT for App Development, but for Operating System development only.
We will have an Android App Developer role online also shortly. If you are an Android App Developer, please do apply there, thank you.
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1441/hour for this job
I am c programmer, working in eninov systems Noida office. I developed 10 to 15 applications in c/cpp on linux env. Also, I have deep knowledge of bash/shell scripting.