Build an Android Application with two floating action buttons. These buttons should only be visible when a certain application (I will tell you this application) is visible to the user. The first will do two things:
- Upon being tapped, it will make a simple web request to a URL I will give you
- Upon being held, it will make a web request to a URL I will give you, retrieve the response (in JSON format), and activate another screen. This screen will have a list of selectable items based on the JSON response. Once an item is selected, it will activate yet another web request, sending the name of the item from the list that was selected. Finally, it will exit the screen and return the user to the previous application.
The second will do the following:
- Activate a listener
- Show a snackbar pop up that says “TBA” [I will determine what is to be said]
- This listener should listen for user’s touches. It should, via Optical recognition, sense some information based on the user's touch (more details will be provided).
- Then a web request should be made (to a 4th URL that I will provide) with the three pieces of information retrieved above (the song name, album, and artist)
- Once the FAB is clicked a second time, it should de-activate the listener and show a snackbar pop up that says “TBA” [I will determine what is to be said]
A full project scope will be provided. The user should be very good with Android Application Development, Optical Recognition, and Android communication with a server. Finally, you should be willing to sign an NDA regarding this project. If you read through this, at the very top of your proposal write "UNDERSTOOD". This is not the full scope but gives a good overview of the project.