We are a family start up looking to undertake new challenges and explore new ideas.
We are looking for a developer to create an android application for the food and beverage e-commerce industry with customer pick up and no delivery service. More precisely, the user can go through a list or map of nearby restaurants and food stores according to his geolocalization and chose a restaurant he wants. He orders food according to the available menu provided by the restaurant owner. He pays online or cash on delivery and picks up his order physically at the store. During the pick up process, a swipe up feature should verify for both seller and buyer that the purchase is successfully completed.
The app should include:
- possibility for the user to create account and Login (via facebook or email)
- geolocalization of his position
- inventory of restaurants on a list and on the map (photos and menu - to be edited by the restaurants' owners)
- possibility for the user to pay online (credit card, bank transfer or cash on delivery)
- rating and comments on restaurants from the users
- basic filters on inventory (different types of food, different types of stores)
We can provide all the graphic design needed
Timeline: there is no extreme pressure, however it would be preferable to have advanced results within the next one or two months.