[PLEASE READ THE PROJECT DETAILS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMIT YOUR BID]
I want native android app built with android studio (Xamarin or other platforms not allowed).
The App Features & Options:
1. Background Service (The app must always working when closed).
2. The App send SMS Automatic for every phone number who is calling (IN & OUT).
3. Connect the app with my server through [login to view URL] Service.
4. The App have a settings page to control with the following options:
- Turn On/Off the "Automatic Sending SMS" for Incoming calls.
- Turn On/Off the "Automatic Sending SMS" for Outgoing calls.
- Turn On/Off the "Automatic Sending SMS" for Contacts (Numbers Saved in contacts list).
- Control sending one text message to each caller during a specified period (eg sending a message to each number every 3 hours).
5. Update all these settings from server using [login to view URL] service.
6. The app on first run should ask the user to enter "Client ID" then you have to send this id to the server using [login to view URL] service.
7. Integrate Onesignal Push Notifications and assign tag for each device (Device Serial Number & Client ID).
8. Send SMS remotely using [login to view URL] service.
9. Run Pusher function when these triggers run:
- Incoming Call.
- Outgoing Call.
- Missed Call.
- Incoming SMS.
- Outgoing SMS.
And get all trigger information like: phone number / date / time / message text .. etc.
I want this app to be very lite and run smoothly without hangs and crashes.
and to be working on all android devices without any issues.
63 freelancers are bidding on average $787 for this job
Nice to meet you. I am senior android developer that specialize in SMS application. So that I can fulfill your task successfully. Please discuss for more detail. Will wait good news. Best regards.