A custom mobile app. IOS & Android compatible.
Calendar Feature (G-Calendar).
- see daily, weekly, monthly, and list view schedules.
- add and delete one-time and recurring events.
- set events for specific time blocks such as 9:15AM to 9:30AM.
- categorize events into categories and sub categories.
- add pop reminders and alarms to events.
- Automatically open the app to certain predefined pages at a time specified by the user.
- mark an event as completed and record time of completion.
- superimpose "X's" of colors linked to the caregories over the date when a task is marked complete.
Time Recorder. (Toggl App)
Ability to start and stop a timer for events on the calendar. These event recordings will be saved and aggregated.
Routine Creator (Fabolous App)
Ability to create, save, and export to the calendar a routine that consists of activities chosen from a predefined list where users can define the amount of time they will devote to the activity, start time, and days of the week. Preset routines can be chosen too.
Course ([login to view URL]) Users can unlock new journals, audios, and reading materials by completing prerequisite journals, audios, and reading materials. These will be unlocked through a branching tree style RPG skill representation where each "skill" would represent a new reading lesson, audio, or reading material.
Journal Worksheets - Daily and weekly journal entries can be made into predefined fields. There will be many predefined types of journal entries the user can use such as a calorie counting journal, a thought journal, and an exercise journal. They will be saved, and catalogued. Some Journal entries will result in new events automatically added to the calendar such as a to do list journal entry.
Exercises for users that can be coded to have specific rest and work intervals and are illustrated by colored circles expanding and contracting. (Kegel Trainer by Olson Apps)
Basic wireframe available upon request