I am looking for, initially, and Android app.
My company runs a conference center and I want to use my phone to record attendances by using QR Codes
I am after an app that will read a QR Code from an Android phone and save the data to a text file on the phone. The file must then be read by Excel and the likes. Can be a csv or just comma delimited.
- There will be two modes of reading the QR Codes. 1. Read the QR Code and display the information after saving to file. 2. Read the QR Code, save data and then open reader for next QR Code.
- At the time of saving include Date and time stamp each record
- At the time of saving include to extra fields that the user can define content which will be added to each record. These fields can be located in a settings menu?)
- When App first installed there will be a limit for its usage either time based or number of records.
- Need a code to unlock the app. This code will be emailed and will only work for a number of days or they will need to reapply. This will prevent the same code being used on other phones.
That's basically what I am looking for, will need to discuss the finer points when project accepted.
If this works I will need the app to be 'transported' to Iphone.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $594 for this job
Dear sir, We are interested to this Android [url removed, login to view] send us your confirmation to start the project. Thank you, Best regards ipower solution.