I have developed a relatively simple Android "quiz" applet using Android Developer and I need another developer to add a few functions. The original applet is based on this freebee example
[login to view URL]
Changes to the applet have been made including additions of a "tracking" function. The quiz functionality works as required, it's not pretty but it does the job. What is needed is some extra functionality to been added in order to get it to a useable state. It therefore requires someone to take an existing project and add the following features:
1) The front page of the applet is to have a CardView interface where the user can select a quiz option. The view is also to display their previous scores.
2) The applet currently creates an SQLite database and adds a few dummy questions. This is not ideal and I need the applet to import a fully populated SQLite database from an FTP server, or transfer the questions table into a database from an FTP server.
3) Limit access: Only authorised users can use the applet. Need to discuss how this can be achieved.
4) The applet is to "report" back to the FTP server or Administration when the user has completed a quiz. There is another table in the database that is populated as the user completes each quiz in the applet. It is the contents of that table that needs transferring back either to the FTP server, or another way (to be discussed)
5) Finally, the applet needs to be "packaged" ready for adding to the Google Play Store complete with necessary icons etc.
1) This is the first stage of the applet's development and there may be extra functionality that may be added if the applet works and goes to "stage 2" of it's development; so this may generate some repeat work.
2) All work complete, including the source code, will remain the property of myself. I'd advise against using your own pre-built function libraries. All coding is to be returned as part of this process.
3) Any graphics, images, icons etc will be provided by myself. You will need to specify the file sizes, format and other requirements.