i need a database that will manage some clients at some selected pharmacy shops. The pharmacy must be linked to a mobile app, we shall also have a pc version.
so we first register the clients. Each client is issued an ID card with qr code. As soon as a client is registerd, he/she is assigned an amount of money he/she can spend within a year. so whenever the patient goes to the pharmacy to buy drugs ...
- the pharmacist login to the mobile app with his user ID (Name of Pharmacy) and password
- app opens
- pharmacist ask of client ID no (the ID number is also on the card) he types it and click submit
- app opens patient database and ask for amount he is paying. Another text field is the asking for optional description. Here the pharmacist can type the list of drugs. After he click submit
- if the amount of money typed is more than the available balance, a message pops up saying (insufficient balance)
- if there is enough balance then the app opens a qr code scanner for verification,. This code is on the card of the client, so the pharmacist collect the card and scans it. As soon as the code matches with the user id of the cilent. Then the transaction completes.
- A message can also be sent to the client that drugs amounting to such has been bought with your account. then your remaining balance is also given.
so we when have these kinds of user
1. Super Administrator: have same privileges like administrator, and can also add an administrator
2. Administrator = one who will add the clients, assign amount, can generate report from pharmacy, patient, etc. etc
3. Pharmacy/ User
35 freelancers are bidding on average $350 for this job
Hi I am an expert Android developer with over 4 years of development experience. I can build you this simple app in 3 days. Let's discuss it over chat Regards