We need to develop an Android mobile application for our website www.aldictionary.com. The following things need to be implemented in our application.
1. As the database size of our website is quite big, it is not possible to give all database in the mobile. We will set very less data for offline users.
2. Upon installing the application, each app user will get an API key and Password. That API Key and Password pair will be stored in our server database.
3. While user search for any word for it's meaning and the user is connected to the Internet, app will ask for full data set with REST API. We will provide you an URL for that and that URL should return data in JSON format.
4. Each user normally can make N number of request per hour. This is very important, because using this we can prevent misuse of our API and we can also prevent the DoS and DDoS attack.
5. User could easily switch between dictionaries as we can now do at our online website. All pages of our website should be available from the app as well.
6. You should create a good caching mechanism on application level, so it will load fast and require less data.
7. There should be the monetization mechanism. We can easily put the Adsense or similar publisher code to monetize our application.
8. You will work as PL (Project Leader) of the project. We will assign two developers under you. They will work under you and your guidance.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $187 for this job
Respected Client, im a xamarin developer and i can make [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] native apps for you and with less time and start your work from today
I can get this project done under me, I have done similar projects on REST API , database , memory optimization. I can implement these points from 1 to 8. If all endpoints are ready we can start.