We are a fully remote team, developing beauty education apps used by familiar household name brands and thousands of users, for many years. We have been working with Flutter for more than a year and we love it.
We constantly add new functionality to our apps, currently we are working on two main projects:
- Maintaining our existing features. Our apps have a huge number of functionalities, we are constantly improving them and fixing any problems reported by our testers or users.
- We are adding full shopping functionality to our apps. The biggest feature we have built in the recent years.
We are looking for a Flutter developer that is honest and passionate about the quality of work they put their name onto, is very detail oriented, with an innovative mind for finding creative solutions and able to take the initiative and find solutions to challenges that come up. You should be able to work independently and keep good frequent communication with other members of the team when needed
Are you up to the challenge?
We are only interested in long-term working relationships and there are lots of opportunities to learn and grow your skills with us. We will work with you closely to help you reach a high level of competence & proficiency with our already mature software.
We give you total freedom to work from anywhere in the world as part of a highly collaborative development team.
- You should have significant experience with Flutter and ideally also experience with native development on iOS or Android (Java, Kotlin, Swift)
- Have worked before in fairly big projects that involve communicating with APIs to fetch, store and present big lists of items and contents.
- Clean and well documented code
- Feel comfortable using git for version control
- Good communication and availability for calls and chats with the rest of the team.