The last developer that I hired here produced an app for Android that sends GPS data back to my server in TAIP format. We have found bugs in that app. The update rate of transmissions is not working properly and packets have incorrect heading in them intermittently. In addition, the app locks up randomly. That developer has cited family reasons for abandoning the work.
This project is two parts. The first is to fix the app to correct these problems and deliver a stable, operational app free from bugs, defects and crashes and to do so in ONE WEEKS TIME without excuses or delays.
The second part is to get the finished app into the Google Play Store. This one is not time critical and needs to be done after the first part is complete. We have the necessary account with Google for this purpose.
You will price your proposal in two parts. One to fix the current app and the other to publish the app to the Play Store. I will fund this project at 10% when work begins and the other milestone will release the other 90% WHEN AND IF the app tests bug free. IF the work is not complete within the 7 day time frame allocated, payment will not occur and the second task and milestone will be cancelled.