Some minor changes like adding a parameter to a filter and get it right.
All screens are made already and the changes are in the backend and in api changes.
No APIs are being developed and all is static and ready.
The project will be made based on milestones.
1. Screen C2 and C3 are actually done after you have migrated the code from another developer. Then you need to go through and verify the screens are working (it works in his version of the code)
2. Screen C4, there are add to cart banner error (simple formula), total amount is wrong, correct deleted product, on second entry to cart you must solve the swirling/white screen
3. Screen C6, screen is there, you add API calls to the server. No payment gateway integration only APIcalls. The server do the payments.
4. Screen M16, adjust design and move functionality to the new locations. Add API to store upon closing the screen
5. Screen MS5, screen is done, make adjustments for reward points in the screen and review (all can be copied from the response in the API and we also have code in other places you can reuse)
6. M16, integrate unity into M16 screen, we have calls and all so you reuse the calls only. It works like you link a library into the app only so it is not "hocus pocus" and hyper-expensive work (yes, I have heard all stories to pump the price)
7. converting from Android code to iOS (flipping the switch in the IDE when compiling...)
2 developers are required and it is full speed.
You work daytime IST or UK time or anything in between.
- Cameras with flutter overlay
- API calls to get the app right.
1. Flutter, 5+ years
2. Native, 5+ years
3. used flutter-unity integration widget
4. called on unity from FLutter and integrated flutter and unity
5. eCommerce backend preferably Magento 2 (no you do not do anything, you only need to understand how it works working with APIs and ecommerce. You do flutter ONLY)