Hello. My name is Yeni. I represent a startup currently based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am looking for a very experienced software developer to be help integrate some features into the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) of a Maps & Navigation android app we are building.
The MVP has been built/written in Kotlin and deployed on Google Playstore (beta testing). The codebase is in a private repository in GitHub and the code architecture used is m.v.i (model view intent) with a touch of m.v.p (model view presenter). Some of the major technologies, consoles, libraries and API used to build and deploy the app include Google Maps API, RX Java, databinding, Google Playstore Console, Google Cloud Console and so on.
We need a developer who is available full time and very familiar with this language, architecture and technologies to help quickly upgrade the app and implement a few tasks and features:-
1. Connect Frontend App with Firebase Backend and redesign/enable simple app registration and sign-in. Disable alternate types of sign-in like (Facebook or Google sign-in/log-in) for now. Enable forgot password mechanism where map user can reset his password via email. Simple way to reach sign-in page from app and so on,
2. enable a user sign-in to the app from multiple android devices at the same time (i.e., enable multiple users that i share my login details with to have access to my maps like i would)
3. enable all maps, marker content (including images) and marker content arrangement to be stored on firebase backend and control synching between devices and back end, making offline and online app usage seamless.
4. enable free 7 day trial period after which user (email address) must subscribe
5. enable in-app subscription and payment gateway via Rave by Flutterwave.
6. Push new upgrades to GitHub and Google Playstore (beta testing).
We want to work with freelancers that can work on this urgent upgrade full time 24/7 (even during weekend) and achieve objectives within 2 weeks or less.