Its a home security project. I am reposting the project with better details so I can get more accurate proposals. Experience working with hardware like microcontrollers and building its software on mobile will be a very big plus. Please elaborate on this point if you have prior experience. Thank you and sorry about the reposting.
1. Ability for the users to register from the mobile app.
2. Ability for the users to add/remove door/window sensors to the app via wifi. Rename the sensors as part of adding them to the app.
3. Notifications on the app:
3.a when a certain door/window opens or closes.
3.b when the battery runs low.
3.c when the sensor is disconnected from wifi.
4. Bypass a sensor manually from the app if required.
5. Have an "AWAY" mode in the app that will trigger an alarm in the phone when a door/window is opened rather than a simple notification.
6. Operate the sensors based on a set schedule.
7. Stand up the website with marketing and order placement information.
8. Stand up the website with the ability for the users to login and manage 1, 4, 5 and 6 above.
9. Google home integration to find out switch status and set or disable the AWAY mode.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $759 for this job
Hi. I have read your project description.(Home security app) I'm very interested in your project. I have much experience for Android, iOS and Web development. I would like to discuss with you in detail. Thank you.
Hello dear. Can I see a wireframe and design to get a better idea of your project? Thanks for your time and I look forward to discussing your project in more detail. Best regards.