Our team is searching for an Android App Developer to work on an Alert App.
We have already built and released the iOS version which is available on the App Store.
About budget: We were able to design and develop the iOS Application for less than $250 and we are looking to spend around that amount for Android.
The app is equivalent to a Reminder App which has already been created with screens. An Alert Sound is played for a specified period of time. A beep can be heard from the app. The user will set the time interval, such as every 5 minutes, every 10 minutes, and so on. The Application will be developed on native platforms. Not react.
The following is what we're searching for:
1. Extensive expertise with Android app design and development.
2. Will be available to brainstorm new ideas for further graphical enhancements in our UI.
3. Will provide a user-friendly responsive, attractive and design.
1. This project was created entirely in Adobe XD and After Effects.
2. There isn't a Code
3. We have all of the screen files, including source and Assets.
4. I want to develop an application on native platforms. Not react
5. We've got IOS app sample to show
6. No Api needed, Data will be stored locally
Bid Confidently, Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly
18 freelancers are bidding on average $443 for this job
Hello, As I take this project, I will do my best! I can support on your project perfectly. Please send me your message and let's discuss more detail. Thanks.
I am highly experienced react native developer. Developed multiple apps regarding e-commerce, payroll, wallet, community apps. Used apis, firebase, redux, and many more features.