Mobile Game QA Testing.
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY AND READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BELOW. Failure to follow simple instructions will lead to us reporting you to Freelancer. We hate auto-bidders and anyone who uses copy/paste without reading the project description.
We have a puzzle game built in Unity and we need someone to test it for Android. Multiple rounds of testing and working closely with our game developer. Tell us what methodologies you will use to test and tell us what devices you have for testing. A detailed proposal is expected. If all you do is provide a one line proposal " I can do this for you", you will look unprofessional and you won't be hired.
READ THIS CAREFULLY: Some basic but important rules. If you don't follow these rules we will report you and you account may be terminated.
1. Start your bid with "instructions read" . Failure to do so and we will know you are an auto bidder and you don't know how to follow simple instructions.
2. Blank bids to be deleted.
3. Don't ask us later how much we want to pay, your bid is not a placeholder. We will stop communicating with you if this happens.
4. Any bid over a budget of $50 USD will be deleted.
5. If you can also test for IOS that is a huge plus. Let me know and we can hire you for a 2nd project. Hope to provide you with a lot more work.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
Instructions read. I have total 14.5 years of QA experience and 3-4 years full IOS and Android device testing. through Android Studio and IOS Xcode. I am available for 2nd project as well.
Hello. I hope that I meet your requirements. I don't have experience on game testing, but I like to play on phone, I prefer strategy games. I have 1 iPhone 5s, 1 Samsung A5 2017 and 1 Samsung Core Prime.