android app: sock checker
- detect 4 dominant colors in sock in realtime camera image
simular like this [login to view URL]
- measure the surface in sock from camera
simular as this [login to view URL]
- creat sock id in database
- save the 4 dominant colors in a record for sock on the create sockid
- save the surface in cm2 for sock in record on the create sockid
- check if 4 dominant colors and surface measurement sock meet earlier scanned socks (use margin of 5%) in database
- If 4 dominant colors and surface measurement (within margin) meet earlier sock then show box "same found"
The idea is to sort socks by matching the socks based on dominant colors and the measurement of the sock.
Please only respond if you have read my story and are able to do this. I am only paying if I have a fully working script on my own windows 10, 64 bits PC.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $67 for this job
Hello? I am a Data scientist with over 5 years experience in using python for webscrapping, data analysis, visualization and modeling. I can provide intuitive python codes. I look forward to your response.