System used & constraints:
- Android 3.0
- Tablet Iconia A500 (Acer)
- Must support flash content (via flash plugin 10.3)
- No root access required (or any manipulation voiding guarantee)
When the app is launched:
- Screen is blocked on landscape mode.
- The standard Android icon used to access all applications is hidden (item 1 in screenshot attached)
- The standard Android icon ("+") is hidden (item 2 in screenshot attached)
- There is only one Home screen (no horizontal nor vertical scrolling possible in Android desktop).
- All icons available on the home page cannot be moved, deleted, resized anymore and no new icon can be added. However applications available on the home page can be launched and used as usual.
- Keeping finger pressed on the home page has no effect (cannot change the background image or add app to desktop for instance).
- Access to Android Settings/WiFi/Air plane mode (item 3 in screenshot attached) are locked by a password to be defined at launch. If the correct password is entered, the application is disabled.
- The app shall remain active if Android is re-booted (the only way to disable the app is to enter the password in Settings). here the most simple is to add it to app launched at start up
Optional (but highly desired !):
- Lock USB port access (big plus)
- Lock SD memory card access (big plus)
- Disable access to Chrome browser settings menu
- compiled apk
- full application code
Alternative suggestions to achieve the same requirements are welcome !
If you can accomplish only part of the requirements please contact us to discuss.