Lately I did a small audio record and play android app here. The contractor did a good job at first, but stopped responding when bugs were found. So the app is working, but not perfect. Can be used as reference, with sources.
The project is fairly simple: audio record voices and play them later.
The target of this project is to help people with special needs (handicap) to communicate with simple voice messages.
Current app is working, so it is easy to see what is required. Take a look at google store for: "netta's record and play". Please use it a little before making an offer.
The bugs to be fixed are:
1- Work on all current and new Android phones and tablets (no need for very old devices)
2- few text changes
3- Change default colors
4- save files does not work.
Milestones of project:
1- 20% make a working model on few devices, make sure the bugs are fixes
2- 30% release to google store and have few devices tested
3- 50% two weeks later after I run test on multiple devices.
The work includes:
- The code of course, on Android studio
- The setting the testing on my device, and uploading to google store with all steps needed by google play
- Test on several devices (my task as well - I get 2 weeks for that)
- Once finish testing successfully, the project is finished
- 2 months of free tech support, in case sudden problem occurs or minor changes required
- I get all source code working on my computer
Note: I plan to add more feature, for extra payment of course.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $180 for this job
Hi there, good to see you. i completely read your requirements and i can build these changes in your application as you will require. Lets start chat for further discussion. Regards Zeeshan Haider
Hello sir, you project is very suitable for me. I have rich experience in similar android audio record app development. I would like to discuss more details via chat. Thank you.