Will need design and development.
Mobile app is used to insert and edit 2 forms.
There are 3000 excel files. these files contain the exact same fields as the 2 forms which need to be created.
A. app will consist of 2 forms (forms are attached)
B. excel files need to be imported on backend and accessible to users.
C. the excel sheets have the exact same values as the 2 forms that are to be created
1. Users will select excel file they wish to use / edit (excel files can by searched for by name or other "ID's" )
2. the excel sheet selected will than populate the 2 forms,
3. users will then be able to edit / update / insert the values on the form
4. users will then need to take a picture, each picture needs to be linked to the correct excel sheet.
5. users will then be able to save the updated form, the excel sheet needs to be updated/saved on the backend.
6. if the excel file users need does not exist,
users should be able to create a new file, which follows the same process as mentioned above. and saved as an excel sheet.
7. Each file will have a number, this number needs to be automated for each new form created.
8. some of the fields will need to be used as "ID's, primary keys, secondary keys"
9. some reports may also need to be generated (this will be confirmed at a later stage)
Please begin response with "BANANA" to show that you have read all the requirements