1) Update the website - [login to view URL]
2) App development: We would like to create an app which is a merge of features from 3 apps - 1) betting - William hill app 2) virtual sports league - final fantasy league app 3)soccer6/Oddsbattle apps (odds and tips challenge)
Odds and Tips challenge
TipsChallenge is a new app where the user can compete against friends on who is best at simulated sports betting.
TipsChallenge redefines simulated sports betting and allows you to compete against other players in a tournament structure. Instead of playing against a bookmaker you can play against your friends or anyone in the world.
TipsChallenge is simulated. This does not use real money.
See this example -
[login to view URL]
Features for betting system include:-
Every better would like the possibility to watch live matches, wouldn’t they? Live matches help players feel more involved in the process and place last-minute bets.
Place in-play bets
Real-time scores and live matches help users get directly involved in match actions. With William Hill, players can easily bet up to the cards, corner stats, minute goals, or place ball-by-ball tennis bets.
Players can organize their betting activities and get a much better app experience with a built-in match calendar. And reminders will help to take advantage of in-play betting without missing important events.
Regular promotions for active players, as well as newcomers, help engage users and provide a more dynamic user experience. Credits, different activities, and push-up notifications make your users active and engage them.
Players can get a partial cash-out while waiting for the rest to play out.
Users can easily contact the support. Players can easily reach support agents via phone, live chat, email, or social media.
Easy deposit and withdrawal
There are three ways to deposit money with William Hill - use William Hill’s kiosks, redeem rewards cards, and make bets directly from the kiosks. But there is only one way to withdraw the money. You can only receive cash from the betting shop.
Not to be selected:
- share links to all similar apps your have worked on.
- share links to your profile like GitHub
- share your website
- as it is a code-with, let us know your preferred day and time for weekly agile sprint syncs with PM and QA.
- important - this is code for cash so milestone payments will only be released in exchange for working code.