I'm still learning android kotlin and i need an app ASAP. I'm running Out of time.
I need a very simple app done in Android Studio Kotlin.
The App should have two Activities (i.e, listening, logs)
The App should always be running 'Listening in' to when a text message is received.
the App should never sleep even when screen is locked or screen off. (i.e Just the way a messaging app does even when exited, screen locked or off. when a text message is received it notifies.)
Pretty much like running the backgbround.
On the 'Listening' activity/page;
- Have four textviews. i.e time recieved, sender number, message received and balance message.
- Have a button to navigate to Logs Page
On the 'Logs' page/activity have some thing of the sort of a datagridview in Visual studio. just anything that can display a list of logs. have 24 columns
When a text message is recieved from a specific number, say 11223344;
-The App should programatically check my Airtime balance. (i.e call *133#)
- Capture or get rid of the popup message by closing the popup. (like a USSD interceptor or whichever way you do it.)
- Get the pop up message. (i.e Your Balance is: T300.00. Have a nice day.) to textview
- On listening Page, enter time, sender number, the pop up message and message recieved on textviews.
- On Logs Page, create a log (just for reference). column A enter time, column B enter sender number, column C message received, column D pop up Message (maybe from the textviews now), and the rest 20 columns just enter A,A,A,A,A,....
- Clear text views and wait for another sms.
Simple as that.
I will need the APK and also the android Kotlin project files to arrange. You just do the above.
Remember need it done in KOTLIN.