I need someone that is good eye for design and good enough in Angular.
I am redesigning the website [login to view URL] based on a figma document.
We use Angular 9, bootstrap with NgRx and .Net Core in back-end.
You work with another Full stack developers, you should be communicative (not responding for a whole day is not an option), should ask questions if you don't understand the requirements (say you understood it without really understanding is not an option), should try to meet deadlines and should work with the time tracking from Upwork (no manual modifications, unless is really needed).
The tasks at the moment are as following, is based on the figma design (you can ask me).
1. You need to pay attention to the details, the HTML and figma (you can ask me for it) should be as similar as similar as possible. If there were parts that were not designed properly, please let me know.
Most of the design is done, is missing some functionality.
2. Profile page is missing the functionality and some tabs and few design alignments
3. Teacher page is missing the functionality and few design alignments
4. Home Logged in page and few design alignments
5. Institutions page and few design alignments
6. Apps part is missing some design alignments